Hello! I'm Luke Stanley and I'm a freelance Motion Designer. I create 2D and UX/UI animations.
• Adstream is a SaaS platform for brands and agencies to manage all media for advertising campaigns • They were looking for a range of animations to help explain their product and show the large capabilities it has to offer clients • I created an animation promoting their ad delivery platform 'One Delivery' which highlights the USPs of the product. I’ve also created a promo and explainer animation for their new Social Media management platform ‘The Social Hub
• WhatCharity is a search engine website specifically for charities based in the UK • They were looking for two sets of on-boarding animations to help explain the services to charities and companies in a quick and engaging way • I designed and animated each of the USPs WhatCharity offer as well as showing how they can use their services in either promoting their charity or how companies can find and support local charity initiatives nearby
• I created the animations and Ui for fundraising platform Ema (created by Minted Box) • Ema helps gather donations and awareness for charitable causes through its visual platform • I created animations throughout the site which help highlight the USPs of the platform and also created the Ui design for the site
• I worked with Sprinklr to create a 90 second animation for Co-op’s new social media management platform (Co-op Social Hub) • The animation helps highlight the vision of the Co-op social media strategy as well as explain how to use the Social Hub • The aim was to create excitement about the platform and show how easy it is to use
• Lightly Salted are a multi discipline design studio • They were looking for a logo animation that they could use across Instagram Stories, Facebook posts, website and marketing • The aim was to make the lighthouse from their logo the key theme throughout the animation